2011-06-09

Big Black Nothing 2: Label lyrics

цю ще важче розбирати, чорновий варіант:

Subdivide it.
Multiply it.
Recreate it.
Reapply it.
Re-invent it
document it,
mass-produce and
mass-supply it

…
sort it
track it
…
rerecord it
shift it
twist it
hit the faders
…
sold it
can't afford it
…
tame it
shame it
…
group it to facilitated internet
so ….

earn your profit designated
brand it
… it
all the money …
beauty ...ed



Take a label and stick it to me-ea-yeeah
Recreate it with the words that you pick.
I need an unconformity
The scene just handed me a marketing trick-a.
Take a label and stick it to me-ea-yeeah
I don't care about the practical truth.
make me new, and up to make me unprecedented,
well enough to sell it to youth-a.

… fans create the market
… up their favorite artist
Growing industry of rock
better only come to target


feed it to .. fashion scene
… the kids and … specimen
classify ...

I don't care, I just … it.

… but I'm uniq,
I'm non-conformed,
in trendy …
the hair, the desk the shoes, the chic
The flavor of the fucking week.

The lies, the Christ, …
…
for 20 bucks.
Не здивуюсь, якщо його заарештували за Splatter )

Перший запис: http://int-ua.blogspot.com/2011/06/big-black-nothing.html

1 коментар:

  1. (18:03:29) Oska: першого "енд" точно там нема - там логічна пауза
    (18:03:56) Oska: і замість "ріедвент іт" - "реінвент іт"

    ВідповістиВидалити